Friday, November 17, 2017

NFL Ratings Sink | Seattle CB Says the NFL is Rigged

NFL Ratings Sink | Sherman Says it's Rigged I ask the question, is the NFL rigged? I believe the NFL is fixed, to a degree. I don't think they rig football for an entire season, however, I do think they steer an NFL game in one direction or the other. I see in almost every game the referees help one side to, "catch up" and hence, I believe NFL games are fixed. It seems like the team that's behind always gets the benefit of the penalty. Just watch for yourself, in this video I show you the NFL cheating to keep games close. I wonder if they even do drug testing even. If you are asking yourself, 'Is the NFL rigged?', well, just watch and find out. http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/se...



NFL Ratings Sink | Seattle CB Says the NFL is Rigged